Google التق بنا على Google+

الخميس، ديسمبر 13، 2012

Christian monk buys head master of martyrs Imam Hussein all he has

Image representing Christian, who bought the head of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him and is on his way to Damascus where he took the head and claimed the acceptable and says (screamed nation killed son of prophet's daughter).

The Story
Roy that while Ibn Ziad Army on their way to Syria took a house where the monastery monk head Verwawa (the head of Imam Hussein) long canal along the monastery monk.
When Asas night he heard the head monk bang bee Cdoa, and praise a and تقديسا, he looked to the head and if he shines a light right light reins sky, and looked at the door has been opened from heaven and angels descending Brigades Brigades and say: ** Hail Abu Abdullah, peace be upon you, O son of the Messenger of Allah **
Gravely panicked monk and said the military: What's with you?
They said: The head of an external left the land of Iraq, killing him Obaidullah ibn Ziyad.
He said: What is his name?
They said: named Hussein Bin Ali.
The monk said: I'm Fatima girl Nbekm and cousin of the Prophet?
They said: Yes.
Said: Woe to you!! And if God was Jesus, son of Mary, I'm Hmlnah iris, and ye are slain, son of Prophet's daughter!
Then he said: ratified News as saying: If you kill this man rained blood Abita.
And this can only be in the killing of the Prophet or guardian of a prophet.
Then he said: you need me.
They said: What is it?
He said: Tell your president: I have ten thousand dirhams, inherited from my parents, takes it from me and gives me a head I have to be time to leave, if left echoed him.
He agreed Omar bin Saad, took the head and gave them dirhams.
And taking head Vgzle and clean it and maintenance of good, then make it in calories and put it in his lap, and still lament and cry and he says: O blessed head! God spoke to me right to you.
TALK head and said: What do you want from me? Said: Who are you? He said: I'm Mohammed Mustafa, I'm Ali Murtaza, I'm Fatima Zahra, I slain in Karbala, I'm curious thirsty between Mullah.
Cried the monk severely Bkaoua, and said: Sir! God is difficult and I would not be the first people at your fingertips.
And he kept crying until نادوه and asked him to head
He said: O head! God I can not afford it but myself, If Tomorrow witness me when your grandfather Muhammad I testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق